‘In 10 sessions, you feel better, 20 sessions you look better, 30 sessions you have a completely new body’…………Joseph Pilates
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a body conditioning method that works in a different way to other fitness techniques.
- Targeting the deep postural muscles, Pilates works by building strength from the inside out, rebalancing the body and bringing it into correct alignment.
- It helps to reshape your body, which will become longer, leaner and more toned.
- It will also improve your posture, achieving the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- It is a great way to relive unwanted stress and tension.
- It’s slow, controlled approach means that it gives much longer-term results – and it is especially recommended by medical specialists for those with back problems.